Get in Touch
We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Find some tips below we thought you should know before coming for your first eyelash extension appointment.
How to get ready for your eyelash extension appointment:
- Shower prior to your lash appointment.
- Remove your contacts.
- Make sure all eye makeup is removed.
The cleaner your lashes are before the appointment the longer the lashes will stay on. Also, save the time from your appointment and don't spend it on your eyelash extension technician taking off your makeup and prepare lashes for the procedure.
- Eliminating any unnecessary contact with water or steam within the first 48 hours will insure that the bond between the semi permanent lashes and your natural lashes has enough time to properly set.
- Do not allow your lashes to get wet for the first 24 hours
- Do not swim, enter a sauna or allow steam on your face within the first 48 hours after application
- Do not perm, curl, or tint your lash extensions
- Do not rub your eyes (carefully and gently pat eyes when needed)
- Do not use any products in your eye area that contains oil, this may break and loosen the adhesive
- Do not use waterproof mascara or eyeliners.
- Avoid extreme heat near your eyes (BBQ heat, oven heat, blow dryer). Extremely hot air near your eyes makes extensions strait
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you would like to register for the Eyelash Extension Application and The Damage Free Technics Training, please send us a message:
Eyelash Extensions are every girl's best accessory. It allows us to wake up looking effortlessly gorgeous every day without appearing over done. From the best products sourced around the globe to our stringent hygiene protocols - you're in the best hands when it comes to dressing the windows of your soul.
Book your appointment today for your eyelash extension or spa service!